With desire to cement our reputation in the market, we are engaged in offering an excellent range of Slip On Flanges
. Ideal for lower pressure applications, these are type of flanges that slide over the end of piping and then welded in place. Keeping in mind current market development, these flanges are manufactured by our qualified professionals employing premium quality raw material and modernize tools. Apart from this, our quality experts perform a series of test on the entire range ensuring its flawlessness.
Common materials used are as follows:
- Precise design
- Corrosion resistance
- High durability
- Stainless steel
- Alloy Steel
- Carbon steel
- Alloy titanium etc.
Advantages of slip on flanges:
- Some important features are as follows:
- One size fits all pipe schedules.
- Fabricators can more easily cut pipe to length for slip flanges.
- The smaller thickness of this flange allows for easier alignment of bolting holes.
- They are generally not preferred for high pressure temperature environments.
- Low cost installation
- Less time needed to spent on ensuring the accuracy of the cut pipe
- They are somewhat easier to align
- The slip flanges have low hub because the pipe slips into the flange before welding
- The flange is welded both inside and outside to provide sufficient strength
- They prevent leakage